You all know that human birth is very very precious and very hard to get. Why is it so precious?
Because it is only in this human life that the soul could attain eternal bliss. Not only this a human being can also attain that state where there is ever- increasing bliss. This state can only be achieved through devotional service to God.
Further to attain human life in “Kalyuga” is even more fortunate. The reason is that human life is very short in Kalyuga, the average age span of a human being is only 100 years. Hence a man has to lead a spiritual life for a very short period in Kaliyuga. Additionally one attains spiritual knowledge and abstinence in Kaliyuga merely by engaging in devotional service. That’s why even the devtas (demigods) also crave to be born in human life in Kaliyuga.
Lord Krishna, out of His causeless grace has not only given all of us human life but has given that in Kaliyuga. Great saint Tulsidas has also said that this human form has been given to us by God not because of our own efforts but simply out of His causeless benevolence. Hence without wasting a single moment we should get engaged in devotional service to God, so that we may attain our life’s goal before the body dies. Now how do we attain the life’s goal?
Shrimadbhagwad Gita is the transcendental word or song of Lord Krishna, hence none of the scriptures can be compared with it. Shri Krishna has also stated in Shrimad Bhagwatam that the spirit in human life can attain its goal (and thus reach spiritual fulfilment) only by the methods preached by Him in Bhagwad Gita. He has further stated that there is no other method, other than the ones preached by Him, to make the human life successful.
How to unsderstand Gita
Lord Jagannath Charitable Trust is presently engaged in teaching Bhagwadgita in weekly classes in 22 centres spread over Jaipur. Apart from Jaipur the classes are conducted in other cities also like Ahmedabad, Kanpur, Ajmer, Sawaimadhopur, Bauli and Gurgaon etc. In these classes Gita is explained in a scientific way. This collective study of Krishna’s divine message has a unique effect on strivers.
In order to check the progress of strivers in their understanding of Bhagwadgita, written examinations are conducted in four stages. First three stages are each based on 6 chapters (of Gita’s total 18 chapters) and the fourth and final stage is based on the entire Bhagwadgita. Three ranks are awarded in each of the first three stage examinations. The winners receive a copy of Shrimadbhagwatam in addition to cash prizes (Rs.5000/-, Rs2000/- and Rs.500/- respectively). Awards of 4th stage exam are as follows (in addition to copy of ShrimadBhagwatam):
1st Winner Char Dham (Four holiest places) tour with three family members (upto estimated cost of Rs.1.40 Lacs)
2nd Winner Jagannath-Puri and Mayapur tour with 2 family members (upto estimated cost of Rs.30,000)
3rd Winner Either Jagannathpuri or Mayapur tour with 1 family member (upto estimated cost of Rs.15,000)
4th Winner Dwarkadham tour with 1 family member (upto estimated cost of Rs.8,000)
5th Winner Vrindavan tour with 1 family member (upto estimated cost of Rs.5,000)
1. Vrindavan tour for all 3 winners of first 3 stages.
2 . Certificate to all strivers obtaining 35% or above marks in any one stage.
Points to remember
- Every striver before joining the course will be required to fill in a Registration form. A consolidated fee of Rs.1000/- will be charged for the entire one-year course. A discount of 25% will be given if three or more members of a single family register themselves for the same year
- Dates and time of the examinations will be conveyed later to all strivers.
- The acceptance of Registration Forms will be decided at the discretion of the organizing committee. Forms which are not accepted will be returned along with Registration fee.
- In fourth and final examination 40% weightage will be given to marks obtained in previous 3 stage examinations.
- 1st Winner of Fouth stage examination will be required to obtain minimum of 80% marks. Those whose marks are between 75% and 79.5% will receive 75% cost of the tour. If the marks are between 65% and 74.5% , only 50% cost of the tour will be borne by the Trust.
For information regarding Registration Form or any other matter, contact following members:
B.N.Agarwal B. Tayal Manu Tayal Santosh Gupta
9414001889 9602374878 9799648308 9413493178